Context of the job:
With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Poland and Romania, where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
The work schedule is from Monday to Sunday, with an 8 hour shift, that can vary between 08:00 AM and 07:00 PM EET.
During daylight hours we have 2 shifts in place, which cover both business days and holidays, as following: 08:00 AM EET - 16:30 and 10:30 AM EET - 19:00.
During the weekend only one engineer is on site, engineer who covers all daily checks on a shift from 08:00 AM EET to 16:30. Although weekend work is also involved, when performed such shifts, 2 consecutive free days will be given in the next week.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
• 2+ years experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of Server operating systems:
Intermediate knowledge: Windows 2008 (R2) & Windows 2012
Basic to intermediate knowledge: Linux/Unix
Basic knowledge: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
TCP/IP & communication: LAN/WAN/VPN, basic troubleshooting skills
• Basic knowledge of common applications in an IT landscape:
o MS SQL
• Knowledge of Backup Storage architectures
• Knowledge of Commvault and/or HP Dataprotector and/or EMC Networker (is considered a plus)
• Knowledge of other backup products is a plus
• Experience in an enterprise IT environment is a plus
• Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management
• Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities
• Essential networking knowledge
• Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
• Strong team spirit, initiative and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility - Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Willing to travel
• Second line support in the Data Management Backup team
• Daily collaboration with both local and Belgium teams
• Checking and configuring backup jobs to safeguard our customer’s data
• Executing restore data tickets
• Analysis of support requests
• Timely updates for every support request assigned to your group
• Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
• Ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
• Creation of change & maintenance requests prior to implementations
• Maintenance of operational data management systems
• Creation and modification of technical procedures, manuals and processes for supporting projects
• Attendance in trainings and team meetings
• Participate in standby / on-call availability schedules
• Share knowledge with other team members and get involved in coaching and follow-up sessions with them
Cegeka furnizează soluții ICT de înaltă calitate, ce ajută clienții la realizarea obiectivelor afacerii. În 2014 grupul Cegeka a realizat o cifră de afaceri de 280 milioane euro, o creştere cu 17% faţă de anul 2013.
Avem soluții specifice pentru sănătate, securitate socială, retail, logistica, industrie, sectorul public si financiar.. Anii nostri de experienta in aceste domenii vă garantează rezultate concrete.
Suntem o companie belgiană, cu filiale în diferite provincii şi tari.
Relaţii pe termen lung cu clienţii noştri, bazate pe angajament, implicare şi transparentă.