We are looking for an Exchange Support Engineer to join our Exchange Competence Team in within Cegeka Romania, team which handles medium-complex Exchange / Office 365 infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The Competence Team currently has 3 members in Romania and collaborates with colleagues from Romania, the Netherlands and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of this team, you will be involved in managing the infrastructures of our customers and troubleshooting technical problems. You will make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances in the customers’ infrastructure.
In terms of managed environments, at engineering teams’ level, we are talking about Wintel environments – around 5000-6000 servers for over 100 customers, located abroad. We use 2 ticketing tools - CA Unicenter Service Desk (CA USD) and LANDesk and an Unified Dashboard, which integrates multiple monitoring tools (SCOM, Nimsoft, Zenoss), that helps us monitor the environments of our customers. We have a Knowledge Base (KB) implemented, where you will find documentation, articles and procedures uploaded by other team members and, among your tasks, you will be involved in updating those documents. Also, as a member of this team, you will be involved in creating technical procedures for L1 Team, procedures which help solving first line problems.
Due to the fact that we offer 24/7/365 support, you will be working in shifts. The Exchange Competence Team is currently working in day shifts with the possibility to extend to nightshifts as well in the future. Currently, the team operates on 2 shifts: 07:00 AM - 15:30 and 11:30 AM - 20:00. In addition to those shifts that require your presence in the office, the Engineers also perform stand-by shifts, which are performed remote and are designed to cover the work load during weekends and nights (for critical issues).
We are ITIL certified, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented division-level. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we use periodically 121 and team meetings, which help us deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Preferential rates to dental clinic
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Candidate must possess:
• 3+ years in a similar position
• Good knowledge and experience in managing, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange Servers (2010 – 2013 – 2016 )
• Good knowledge of Hybrid Environments in O365
• Good knowledge of O365 environments
• Good knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Active Directory Services
• Good knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
• Good knowledge and experience in working with Windows Azure Active Directory Sync (“DirSync”) and Azure Active Directory Sync (“Azure AD Sync”)
• Good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting DNS, IIS, CA
• Experience with enterprise Antivirus products
• Knowledge and experience with virtualization software (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge of storage subsystems is a plus
• Networking fundamentals
• Proven Windows operating system background
• Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
• Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management
• Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities
• Initiative is required in day to day tasks
• Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
• Strong team spirit and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Willing to travel
• Offering 2nd line support for our customers for Exchange / Office 365 related issues;
• Ensure the daily maintenance of the IT infrastructures of our customers;
• Analyze incidents generated by our monitoring systems in order to quickly repair them;
• Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit;
• Timely update every support request assigned to your group;
• Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken;
• Take ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue;
• Maintenance of operational systems/resources at customer sites (Exchange patching – from plan to implementation);
• Interact with the customer (internal and external), by positively exposing Cegeka during the direct communication with customers;
• Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard;
• Work in accordance with the Cegeka quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations;
• Attend trainings (internal & external) and team meetings;
• Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level or with the customer;
• Ensure that the SLAs are met;
• Also: be a colleague and not only a team member – and a very good one!
Cegeka furnizează soluții ICT de înaltă calitate, ce ajută clienții la realizarea obiectivelor afacerii. În 2014 grupul Cegeka a realizat o cifră de afaceri de 280 milioane euro, o creştere cu 17% faţă de anul 2013.
Avem soluții specifice pentru sănătate, securitate socială, retail, logistica, industrie, sectorul public si financiar.. Anii nostri de experienta in aceste domenii vă garantează rezultate concrete.
Suntem o companie belgiană, cu filiale în diferite provincii şi tari.
Relaţii pe termen lung cu clienţii noştri, bazate pe angajament, implicare şi transparentă.