Proficiency in Portuguese and English languages;
- Knowledge of and/or experience supporting Windows and MS Office products;
- Excellent troubleshooting capability;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Sound judgment and decision making skills;
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Process and procedure oriented;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Team player, self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
- Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues;
- Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles;
- Assist with special project work as needed;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT infrastructure outsourcing to software application development. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy customers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Administrativ & Back Office