• Experience in .Net or C# development is essential;
• Web application development using ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC, WebForms;
• Good command of SQL databases (preferably Oracle);
Nice to have:
• Experience designing and implementing REST APIs;
• Experience in programming / writing of unit test, TDD using xUnit, RhinoMocks or other frameworks,
• Dependency Injection containers knowledge (Windsor Castle or others);
• Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis and/or MongoDB)
• Experience in solving performance issues (profiling, query optimization, caching)
• Knowledge about Dependency Injection containers and techniques, Unit testing and mocking frameworks (xUnit, RhinoMocks).
Our team profile:
• Ability to openly present own ideas
• Independent and highly motivated with a strong customer focus
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Fluency in English; French would be a big plus
• Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives
• Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities.
We are hiring because of growing and expanding our team in a Corporate Travel & Expense industry, top products worldwide and a big number of clients / platform users. Our client is part of an international, challenging and friendly environment.
You will have the opportunity to use the latest .NET and modern web technologies to design and build new components and features for our large scale web applications, create automated tests and make sure the software lives up to our high quality standards in a growing platform.
Agile is the Methodology that we like! You can be part of an experienced and dynamic Scrum team and will be involved in all the phases of a software development product lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design through implementation, testing and deployment.
You have a solid Computer Science background, relevant industry experience and a passion for clean code? Come and meet us!
About our activity and responsibilities:
• Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
• Perform code reviews;
• Write unit tests (both for back-end and front-end);
• Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Integration Testing;
• Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
Cutting edge technologies:
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT infrastructure outsourcing to software application development. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy customers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT