What do we have to offer:
• Flexible working schedule
• A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop
• The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
• Promotion opportunities
• Technical certifications upon requests
• The possibility to work from home
• Competitive salaries
• Meal tickets
• Private medical insurance
• Sponsored sport activities
• A dedicated career path
• Monthly teambuilding
• A team where work becomes fun
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a creative, passionate QA Tester who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys tackling new challenges, and can be relied on to multi-task and complete tasks under deadlines.
If you would like to become part of a successful team then all you have to do is to send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position you apply for in the subject line "QA Tester".
* Knowledge of testing web services (JMeter or SOAP UI would be a plus)
* Experience in software testing (testing web applications, mobile testing, integration testing);
* Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results);
* Experience using databases: SQL and/or MySQL
* Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
* Perform quality assurance testing;
* Perform functional and non-functional testing, integration;
* Responsible for designing test cases and formulating structured test strategies;
* Execute test cases;
* Create or follow test plans in order to provide quality
* Review functional requirements
* Finding issues and report them using software tools for testing and bug tracking (JIRA)
* Test software releases and developer fixes;
* Provide feedback to software development team on defects
Enthusiastic. Passionate. Determined. Just a few of the adjectives clients have used to describe OSF Global Services. And we agree! OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company’s forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Romania, Ukraine and Brazil. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. We are a Demandware Link Technology and Solution Partner, as well as a Magento Associate Partner.