IBM is opening for an intern position. We are looking for Interns that can join our teams and participate in the execution of our service management projects. In this role, your contributions and new perspectives will be valuable in providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
- The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects.This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
- Through this program, you can build on your existing IT knowledge and skills but you'll also learn a wealth of new skills - not to mention that you'll find yourself working with leading edge technologies and alongside some of the best people in the industry.
- After 3 months of internship all suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM
- Interaction with IBM professionals to gain industry insight and exposure to international projects
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
-Technical University studies:preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
-English good level
-Understanding IT solutions and networking
-Operating systems: Windows, Apache-Servers, Application-Servers, Unix, Linux,
-Programming: understanding Java
-Analytical and problem solving skills
-Time management and prioritization skills are needed, as well as communication skills;
-Pro-activeness and willing to bring innovation forward
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities
- Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
- Providing technical support resolution feedback to clients and/or IBM client resolution teams, using business knowledge and procedures learned during the Knowledge Transfer period;
- Communicating action plans to the client or IBM representative, as appropriate;
- Contributing to department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction;
Compania IBM este cel mai mare furnizor IT din lume, cea mai inovativă companie la nivel mondial. În ultimii 15 ani IBM a înregistrat mai multe brevete decât oricare altă companie pentru invenţiile sale tehnologice. Ca lider IT, soluţiile şi serviciile IBM pătrund în toate domeniile: servicii financiare, sănătate, guvern, automobile, telecomunicaţii, educaţie. Diversitatea şi aria largă de acoperire a portofoliului – hardware, software, servicii, cercetare, finanţare şi tehnologie – diferenţiază în mod unic IBM de celelalte companii din industria IT. IBM continuă să transforme procesele şi funcţiile sale pentru a deveni un nou model de corporaţie numit Globally Integrated Enterprise.
IBM România – înfiinţată în noiembrie 1995 - este pregatită să răspundă nevoilor unei baze extinse de clienţi, având un număr mare de profesionişti de clasă mondială în sediile din Bucureşti şi Timişoara, la care se adaugă partenerii autorizaţi de afaceri ce acoperă întreaga ţară şi domeniile majore. În România, IBM are şi două mari centre: Global Procurement Services Group Romania Remote Delivery Center şi Application Services Global Delivery Center Eastern Europe, cu sediile în Bucureşti.