Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Within Customer Support (CS), Radio Network Support (RNS) team is actively involved in product troubleshooting activities during introduction of new release of software (SW) or new hardware (HW) to customers of Nokia.
The position consists of performing the investigations of bad behavior on different equipment on different technologies from Nokia solutions, like, Single Radio Access Network (SRAN), Radio part of Long Term Evolution (LTE or 4G), RNC from WCDMA (3G), Telco Cloud.
- Engineer (preferably telecom or computer since, but not mandatory)
- Background in Radio technologies (3G,2G,4G) would be a plus
- IP Transport, IPSec would be a plus
- Experience in 3GPP standards & protocols
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- English fluent
To perform analysis of the behavior of the SBTS based on the internal traces of the equipment
- To elaborate solutions and workarounds for avoiding equipment malfunction
- To elaborate an investigation plan to our clients in order to collect sufficient data from the equipment for the problems to be analyzed and understood.
- To report the technical details of the analysis performed and explain the proposed solution
- To try to reproduce within our own laboratory the bad behavior of the supported equipment, when this is not possible within the customer’s premises
- To ensure the readiness of the other teams involved in the process via transfer of the troubleshooting methodology through Knowledge Transfer Session.
- To work with the NOKIA ticketing system based, by updating the status of investigation of the issue regularly
We are seeking people who believe in our purpose: expanding the human possibilities of technology.
We are focused on two business areas:
- Our four networks business units are leading the change to smart, virtual networks with one seamless service
- Our technologies business unit focuses on advanced R&D to reimagine the way technology blends into everyday life
From Finnish roots, Nokia has evolved to embrace and prepare for every fundamental shift in the way the world communicates and connects. We tap into the power of connectivity by combining network infrastructure, software and services with advanced technologies for smart devices. From the transistor to virtual reality, our people and inventions have transformed how the world connects and communicates.
Our vision is to expand the human possibilities of the connected world.
We want to create and enable new and extraordinary experiences in people’s lives through technology that meets real human needs.
Administrativ & Back Office