Our company is growing! We are looking for a competitive and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant to join our HR team.
If you have a positive attitude, initiative, a great sense of humor and a strong team spirit, then you are the ideal candidate to complete our team!
We are eager to meet you!
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the recruitment field;
- Advanced level of the English language;
- Willing to develop new skills and work with different types of profiles;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good planning skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Results-driven, self-motivated and problem solving oriented;
- Team player and an open and friendly attitude.
Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment and selection process for a variety of positions:
- Creating the job profile and establishing the recruitment strategy depending on the vacancy;
- Organizing and monitoring the recruitment process (sourcing, posting adds, direct search, screening CV, phone interviews/face to face interviews, creating the shortlist);
- Interviewing candidates based on Lominger competence system;
- Interacting with the Hiring Managers in order to present a status of the recruitment process and to establish the progress made on each project;
- Follow-up with the candidates, sending feedback and making the job offers;
- Performing periodical reports on project status.
With a presence of over 20 years on the Romanian HR APT group of companies is the largest independent player in the industry, a concentration of forces harmoniously distributed on different specializations in the area of human capital, communications and SaaS services. Turnover of over 24 million in 2015 and an average of 2,000 people (most educated), engaged in BPO services and assignments, maintained group of companies APT at the forefront top five providers of complex services HR in Romania.
APT Group's strategy focuses on proactive development of the labor market, which identifies, prepares and provides competent specialists, graduates or students with potential. We bring the right man at the right place. With a track record of over 10,000 entries, covering the most popular areas, with focus on ICT, BPO, finance and banking, engineering, retail, medical & pharma. We have developed tools and we have multidisciplinary work faster recruitment solutions and innovative online platform supported by aptjob.ro. Since 2015 the group has expanded its operations in other emerging market regions two HR: Cluj and Brasov, where new branches APT works.
Administrativ & Back Office