With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Romania, etc. where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
We are looking for a Wintel Engineer to join our L2 Team, team which handles medium-complex infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The team has members in Bucharest and Iasi , who collaborate with colleagues from Romania and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of this team, you will be involved in monitoring the infrastructures of our customers and troubleshooting technical problems. You will make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group by First Line Support Technician are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances in the customers’ infrastructure.
Due to the fact that we offer support, you will be working in shifts. The team has day and night shifts during week days (the night shifts usually start on Sunday evening and end on Friday morning), the duration of a shift being of 8h30min. Currently, the team operates on 4 shifts: 07:00 AM - 15:30; 11:30 AM - 20:00, 13:30 – 22:00 and 22:00 – 06:30 AM (which are performed every 7-8 weeks). In addition to those shifts that require your presence in the office, the engineers also perform stand-by shifts, which are performed remote and are designed to cover the work load during weekends (for critical issues) and ensure a backup for the person who is on the night shift during week days.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Candidates must possess:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft server platformsRR
• Good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory Services
• Good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, DFS, IIS, WSUS, CA
• Experience with Microsoft Terminal Services
• Good knowledge of at least one enterprise class backup system
• Good knowledge and experience with enterprise Antivirus products
• Knowledge in troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Servers
• Knowledge and experience with virtualization software (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Knowledge of storage subsystems
• Server hardware fundamentals
• Networking fundamentals
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp farms (is considered an advantage)
• Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
• Initiative is required in day to day tasks
• Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
• Strong team spirit and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Offer 2nd line support for our customers
• Ensure the daily maintenance of the IT infrastructures of our customers
• Analyze incidents generated by our monitoring systems in order to quickly repair them
• Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit
• Timely update every support request assigned to your group
• Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
• Take ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
• Maintenance of operational systems/resources at customer sites (Windows updates, Citrix updates)
• Interact with the customer, by positively exposing Cegeka during the direct communication with customers
• Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard
• Work in accordance with the Cegeka quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations
• Attend trainings and team meetings
• Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level or with the customer
• Ensure that the SLAs are met
• Also: be a colleague and not only a team member – and a very good one!
Cegeka furnizează soluții ICT de înaltă calitate, ce ajută clienții la realizarea obiectivelor afacerii. În 2014 grupul Cegeka a realizat o cifră de afaceri de 280 milioane euro, o creştere cu 17% faţă de anul 2013.
Avem soluții specifice pentru sănătate, securitate socială, retail, logistica, industrie, sectorul public si financiar.. Anii nostri de experienta in aceste domenii vă garantează rezultate concrete.
Suntem o companie belgiană, cu filiale în diferite provincii şi tari.
Relaţii pe termen lung cu clienţii noştri, bazate pe angajament, implicare şi transparentă.